Style:Lens Only New ultra-high ratio zoom lens AF-S DX
NIKKOR 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR II for use expressly with Nikon DX-format
digital-SLR cameras.Dimensions (DxL) Approx. 3.0 x 3.8″ (7.62 x 9.65 cm).A
number of unique Nikon technologies have been developed for, and applied to,
including a high zoom magnification of 11.1x, a Vibration Reduction (VR II)
image stabilization system that provides camera shake compensation equivalent
to increases in shutter speed by four stops, and a Silent Wave Motor (SWM), as
well as a zoom lock switch. Designed expressly for use with Nikon digital-SLR
cameras, exceptional image performance is assured. As the compact AF-S DX
NIKKOR 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR II covers an extremely wide range of focal
lengths (18-200mm, equivalent to 27-300mm in 35mm format; a zoom magnification
of 11.1x), it offers excellent versatility for various scenes that include
portraits and landscapes. The addition of a zoom lock switch allows
photographers to secure the lens barrel at its minimum length, eliminating the
natural gravitational effect that can draw the barrel downward during
transport. This lens offers superior optical performance in a compact size of
just 77 x 96.5 mm, despite a high zoom magnification of 11.1x. Nikon’s Silent
Wave Motor (SWM) assures fast and quiet autofocusing. The Vibration Reduction
system (VR II) provides camera shake compensation equivalent to increases in
shutter speed by four steps.What’s in the box: Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-200mm
f/3.5-5.6G ED VR II Zoom Lens, 72mm Snap-On Lens Cap, LF-1 Rear Lens Cap for F
Mount Lenses, HB-35 Lens Hood, CL-1018 Lens Case, 1-Year Nikon Warranty
(5-Year Extension is Available After Registration with Nikon). From the
Manufacturer The Nikon 18-200mm VR II lens is remarkable one-lens solution–
adept in a wide variety of situations. It delivers 11x zoom versatility, for a
picture angle equivalent of a 27-300mm lens in 35mm format. Nikon VR II
(Vibration Reduction) image stabilization Vibration Reduction, engineered
specifically for each VR Nikkor lens, enables handheld shooting at up to 4
shutter speeds slower than would otherwise be possible, assuring dramatically
sharper images. Two Extra-low Dispersion (ED) elements Offers superior
sharpness and color correction by effectively minimizing chromatic aberration,
even at wide aperture settings. Three aspherical lens elements Virtually
eliminates coma and other aberrations, even at wide apertures. Zoom lock
switch Secures lens barrel at its minimum length. Nikon Super Integrated
Coating (SIC) Enhances light transmission and offers superior color
consistency and reduced flare. Exclusive Nikon Silent Wave Motor (SWM) For
fast, accurate and quiet autofocus. Rounded 7-blade diaphragm Renders more
natural appearance of out-of-focus image elements. Focus to 20 inches Extends
versatility. M/A focus mode switch Enables quick response to changing
situations between manual and autofocus operation. Flower-shaped lens hood
Included HB-35 lens hood shades the objective from unwanted, image-degrading
- One-lens solution adept in a wide variety of situations
- Focal length range: 18 -200 mm, minimum focus Distance: 1.6 ft.
- Two extra-low Dispersion (ED) elements; three aspherical lens elements
- Exclusive Nikon Silent Wave Motor (SWM), Nikon VR II (vibration reduction) image stabilization
- Focus to 20 inches for extended versatility, filter thread: 72 mm.Maximum angle of view (dx-format)76.minimum angle of view (DX-format) 8
- Product Dimensions: 3.8 x 3 x 3 inches
- Item Weight: 1.25 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds
- Item model number: 2192
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.