Read more Perfect Balance of Quality and Value OMAX
microscope is perfect for home school, teaching, demonstration, clinical
examination, laboratories and advanced applications. Glance at the structure
of fungi and protozoa, and even see the details of cell walls, membranes,
organelles, as well as the nucleus in cells. It can easily connect to a USB
digital camera (sold separately) to record what you see in the microscope and
save it into your computer as a picture or a video clip. OMAX compound
biological microscope comes with eight level magnifications from 40X to 2000X.
It comes with a sliding binocular viewing head, two pairs of widefield
eyepieces (WF10X, WF20X), four achromatic objectives DIN 4X, 10X, 40X(S),
100X(S, Oil), large double layer mechanical stage with scale, Abbe NA1.25
condenser with iris diaphragm, coaxial coarse & fine focus knobs and variable
intensity LED transmitted illumination system, plus 100-piece blank glass
slides & 100-piece cover slips and 100-sheet lens cleaning paper. Fully
featured compound microscope 2000X magnification with 100X oil immersion
objective Coaxial coarse and fine focus Mechanical stage with adjustment
handle LED light Solid metal frame construction Binocular viewing head 100
glass slides and cover slips and 100-sheet lens cleaning papers are included
Read more 2000X magnification with 100X oil immersion objective OMAX compound
biological microscope offers eight level magnifications from 40X to 2000X. The
microscope has 5X, 10X, 40X, and 100X objectives. Coarse and Fine focusing
Coaxial coarse & fine focus knobs on both sides. This ergonomic designs helps
adjusting the focus easily to achieve your desired result. Variable LED
intensity transmitted illumination Transmitted illumination can be found in
this product as it has a LED light of which the intensity can be customized
depending on the situation. It also lasts much longer than a typical halogen
bulb. Mechanical stage with adjustment handle The double layer mechanical
stage gives you full movement of your sample for scanning purposes, or
centering purposes. So instead of just the clips moving around on the stage,
the entire stage moves in the X, Y, and Z dimensions. So, your slide won’t
slip off in any way when you’re trying to locate your point of interest on
your slide. Read more OMAX Vinyl Compound Microscope Carrying Case OMAX 18.0MP
USB3.0 Digital Camera OMAX 5MP USB Digital Microscope Camera Recommended
Accessories Carrying bag (Add on accessory) 18MP USB3.0 Camera with Reduction
Lens (Add on Accessory) 5MP USB Camera (Add on accessory) OMAX 40X-2000X Lab
LED Binocular Microscope with Double Layer Mechanical Stage OMAX 40X-2500X
Trinocular Biological Compound Microscope w Replaceable LED Light OMAX
40X-2500X Digital Lab Trinocular Compound Microscope w 5MP Digital Camera OMAX
40X-2500X USB3 18MP Digital Trinocular Compound LED Lab Microscope
Magnification 40X – 2000X 40X – 2500X 40X – 2500X 40X – 2500X Microscope Head
Binocular Trinocular Trinocular Trinocular Illumination LED LED LED LED Camera
Included X X 5.0MP USB3.0 18MP USB3.0 Microscope Size Compact Full Size Full
Size Full Size
- Total magnification: 40X-80X-100X-200X-400X-800X-1000X-2000X; Eyepieces: wide field WF10X and WF20X; Objectives: achromatic DIN 4X, 10X, 40X(S), 100X(S, Oil); Viewing head: 45 degrees inclined 360 degrees swiveling binocular; Sliding adjustable interpupillary distance: 2-3/16inch ~ 2-15/16inch(55~75mm); Ocular diopter adjustable on both eyetubes
- Nosepiece: revolving quadruple; Stage: double layer X-Y mechanical stage with scales, size: 4-1/2inchx 4-15/16inch (115mm x 125mm), translation range: 2-13/16inch x 1-3/16inch (70mm x 30mm); Stage upward moving lock protects objectives and slides
- Condenser: NA1.25 Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm; Illumination: transmitted (lower) LED light, intensity adjustable; Focus: Coaxial coarse and fine knobs on both sides
- Full solid metal frame construction with stain resistant enamel finish; Power supply: AC/DC adapter, 7.5V/7.5W (UL approved) – Input: 100-240V; 100-piece blank glass slides with 100-piece cover slips and 50-sheet lens cleaning paper included
- 5-year warranty against manufacturing defects
- Item Weight: 10 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 10.1 pounds
- Item model number: M82ES-SC100-LP100
- #1 in Lab Compound Binocular Microscopes
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.