Style:Indoor Dryer Vent This indoor dryer vent is designed to capture the lint
from your electric clothes dryer, for those unable to vent to the outside. All
types of indoor dryer vents will allow heat and humidity into the room. We
recommend the user allow for air circulation and ventilation when operated in
confined spaces. This patented double filter system does not use water,
eliminating messy cleanups. The stainless steel screen acts as a pre-filter
capturing large lint particles, pet hair, etc. and can be cleaned with a
sweeping motion of the hand. The polyester filter will capture the finer lint
dust and can be vacuumed clean for extended use or replaced when fully loaded
with lint. Replacement filters are available in packages of 6, lasting most
users up to a year under normal conditions. There is a patent pending “safety
vent flap” designed to open, as a reminder to clean the screen and filter. For
renters or homeowners concerned with dryer lines that exceed the dryer
manufacturer’s recommendations, resulting in inefficient operation and lint
accumulation, this is a great solution. Saves energy in colder months by
returning warm dryer air into the room. All installation hardware included.
Customer supplies hose and clamps. Installation is quick and easy,
instructions included. Warranted 30 days against defects. Returns accepted
within 30 days of purchase. Made in USA.
- INDOOR DRYER VENT – Indoor lint trap for electric dryers that does not use water.
- ENERGY SAVING – Clothes dry faster, saving time and energy.
- TRAPS LINT – Double filter system captures lint and dust for healthier indoor environment.
- SAFETY ALERT – "Safety Vent Flap" alerts user of the need to clean/replace filters.
- MADE IN USA – Built in the United States.
- Part Number: ADR1BVC
- Item Weight: 2 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 10 x 5 x 15 inches
- Item model number: ADR1BVC
- Color: cloud grey
- Style: Indoor Dryer Vent
- Finish: Plastic
- Material: plastic
- Shape: rectangle with radius top and bottom
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Number Of Pieces: 2
- Air Flow Capacity: 100 CFM
- Included Components: operating and installation manual, installation hardware, 2 polyester filters, calibration hardware
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds
- Date First Available: February 13, 2015
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.