Remarkably Delicious Maintaining your low-carb or sugar-
free diet isn’t easy. That’s why we’re committed to making delicious treats
that fit your lifestyle. For those days that you’re looking for a tasty low-
carb snack, Fat Snax are the cookie that loves you back. Read more Our Story
Fat Snax was born out of a burning desire for low-carb and keto-friendly foods
that actually tasted great. Based out of New York City, we are dedicated to
making delicious snacks for the high-fat community. I am a proud member of the
keto and low-carb communities and source only ingredients that I know my
friends will love. -Jeff Founder, Fat Snax Read more Our Nutrition Facts
Overview: Each cookie contains just 2 Net Carbs, 0 Sugar, and 8g Fat. Serving
Size: 1 Cookie (20g), Servings: 2, Amount Per Serving: Calories 90, Fat Cal.
70, Total Fat 8g (12% DV), Sat. Fat 3.5g (18% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 15mg
(5% DV), Sodium 35mg (1% DV), Potassium 45mg (1% DV), Total Carb. 7g (2% DV),
Fiber 2g (8% DV), Sugars 0g, Sugar Alcohol 3g, Net Carbs 2g, Protein 2g (4%
DV), Vitamin A (2% DV), Vitamin C (0% DV), Calcium (2% DV), Iron (2% DV).
Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Read more
- Keto's Favorite Cookie
- Sugar-free, 2g of net carbs, and 8g of healthy fat
- A classic Chocolate Chip cookie baked to impress
- The perfect treat for keto, low-carb, sugar-free, gluten-free, and paleo lifestyles
- We're proud to be the favorite low-carb snack for tens of thousands of customers
- Shipping Weight: 15.2 ounces
- #5 in Cookie Assortments
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.