You will love our PROFESSIONAL SERIES 15 ft Guitar Cables. They have a nice
flexible tweed jacket (not the stiff plastic jacket like others sell). Our
cables have Oxygen-Free Copper for both the center conductor and the insulator
shield. Plus our cables are double shielded with a Conductive PVC and OFC
Insulator Shield. And most importantly, our cables have a VERY low Picofarad
rating. Have you ever wondered why one guitar cable sounds better than
another? They may look the same, but sound totally different? The main reason
is the Picofarad rating. Most guitar cables have a high Picofarad rating. Some
as high as 200 Picofarads per foot. A cable with a high Picofarad rating is
much cheaper to make, and they will still work, but they will not sound as
good. Our cables are rated at a SUPER LOW 38 Picofarads per foot (AWESOME).
Most guitar cable manufactures don’t even give you their rated Picofarads
because they are so high. Why would you want to use a cheap cable with a hard
plastic cover, no flexibility, and a high Picofarad rating? A good cable is
just as important as a good guitar or amp. Our cables have an external rubber
heat shrink strain relief, internal rubber booty strain relief, AND an
internal metal clamp strain relief. This triple strain relief system allows
for many years of trouble free usage.
- Braided Tweed Cloth Jacket
- ONLY 38 Picofarads Per Foot
- Very Low Capacitance
- OFC Insulator Shield & Conductive PVC Shielded
- Super Durable & Flexy
- Item Weight: 9.9 ounces
- Package Dimensions: 7.1 x 6.7 x 1.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.9 ounces
- Item model number: 37-095
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.