Chromatic Orchestral Tuner with 8-octave Range, VU-style Meter, Multiple
Temperaments, and Auto Mode
- Chromatic tuner with a wide 8 octave detection range that supports band and orchestra instruments.
- Dual display provides both a needle-type meter and an LCD for excellent visibility.
- Sound Back mode plays a reference pitch for the note that's closest to the input pitch. The meter indicates the discrepancy between the input and the correct pitch. (This feature requires the additional purchase of the CM-100L microphone.)
- Multiple Temperaments support historical tunings
- Transpose mode is convenient for wind instruments. The factory package dimensions for the KOR OT120 is 3.75 (W) x 5.75 (D) x 2.5 (H)
- Item Weight: 10.6 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 3.8 x 2.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- Item model number: OT120
- Batteries: 2 AA batteries required. (included)
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.