1947: The holiday season is in full swing when a cultured gentlemen with
twinkling eyes, and ample belly, and a snowy beard is hired as Macy’s
department store Santa. He claims his name is Kris Kringle, and soon fills
everyone with Christmas spirit – except for his boss, Doris Walker, who’s
raising her daughter Susan to not believe in Santa but when Kris is declared
insane and put on trail everyone’s faith is put to the test as old and young
alike face the age old question: Do you believe in Santa Claus? 1994: In this
updated holiday ‘miracle’ based on the famous 1947 film classic, a little girl
discovers dreams can come true if you really believe. Six-year-old Susan has
doubts about childhood’s most enduring miracle – Santa Claus. Her mother told
her the secret about Santa a long time ago, so Susan doesn’t expect to receive
the most important gifts on her Christmas list. But after meeting a special
department store Santa who’s convinced he’s the real thing, Susan is given the
most precious gift of all – something to believe in. Starring Richard
Attenborough, Elizabeth Perkins, Dylan McDermott and Mara Wilson as Susan,
this uplifting and joyous film will make believers out of the entire family.
- Actors: Maureen O'Hara, John Payne, Natalie Wood, Edmund Gwenn, Richard Attenborough
- Format: Multiple Formats, Color, NTSC, Widescreen
- Language: English (Dolby Digital 5.1), French (Dolby Digital 5.1), Spanish (Dolby Digital 5.1)
- Region: Region 1 (U.S. and Canada only. Read more about DVD formats.)
- Aspect Ratio: 2.40:1
- Number of discs: 2
- Rated: PG Parental Guidance Suggested
- Studio: 20th Century Fox
- DVD Release Date: October 9, 2012
- Run Time: 99 minutes
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.