NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC, the flagship magazine of the National
Geographic Society, chronicles exploration and adventure, as well as changes
that impact life on Earth. Editorial coverage encompasses people and places of
the world, with an emphasis on human involvement in a changing universe. Major
topics include culture, nature, geography, ecology, science and technology.
Review National Geographic magazine has maintained its status as
one of the most-read publications for over one hundred years because of its
quality educational content, riveting emotional stories, and vivid
photographic essays. Its in-depth analysis of breaking news and detailed
coverage of trending topics delves deep into the topics of geography, popular
science, history, culture, and current events. It also includes informative
articles on the environment, stunning images of Mother Nature at her best, and
exhilarating tales of wild adventures. National Geographic magazine offers you
an inside look at the most interesting people and places from all over the
world. Many stories contain detailed maps and images that take you along for
the incredible journey. National Geographic magazine is designed to inspire,
inform, and entertain a vast audience through compelling editorials and
breathtaking photography. It also hosts a variety of written composition,
artistic, and photography contests for potential future contributors. National
Geographic magazine’s content is thoroughly researched to provide you with
credible information that you know you can trust. It relies on its
exceptionally high standards and experienced journalists to uphold its
timeless tradition of high-quality original content. The iconic magazine
focuses on anything and everything that makes this world exciting, so you will
have a hard time putting it down once you start reading. A subscription to
National Geographic magazine will give you the ability to travel the world we
live in from the comfort of your own home and possibly inspire you to visit
new and adventurous places in real life.
- Format: Print Magazine
- Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S.
- Publisher: National Geographic Partners LLC
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.