Installmates™ This hand-held multi-function tester will save you time – and
money – on your very next CATV installation. Not only can you tone multi-run
coax systems terminated with F-connectors to distinguish which cable is run to
each room, but you can also test for opens, and shorts, making this tool a
must have! Work Smarter, Not Harder… Keep from constantly running up and down
the stairs just to tone and label each and every coaxial run. Simplify your
work load by using this 8-way mapper from InstallMates! The mapper comes with
8 color coded terminators that you plug onto the jack of every room that has a
coaxial run. Next, go to the cable box where all the runs lead to and choose a
cable, connect the mapper to the cables and wait for light indicator to tell
you which room you’re connected to! The last step is to label the cable
accordingly and be on your way… Long Lasting Performance Since some of us are
rough on our tools, we’ve included a mesh case to keep your mapper looking and
performing well…And we’ve equipped you with a push on F-Fitting to keep your
connector port free from wear n’ tear. Just In Case We hear stories about how
technicians lose the terminators all the time. The biggest reason for losing
them seems to be that there was never any central place to keep them. At
Installmates™ we’ve gone the extra mile to make sure you keep your little
colored terminators for as long as possible…We simply made the unit your
carrying case! That’s right; the bottom of this unit has a removable cap that
allows access to hollow compartment for storing your terminators… How clever
- Quickly & easily test coax cable with F-connectors or BNC connectors with the included adapter
- Includes (8) color-coded terminators that allow you to check up to (8) cable leads in one trip!
- Displays PASS when no failures are indicated for each remote |D etects, displays, and beeps for OPEN or SHORT conditions
- Storage compartment built into unit for storing terminators
- Compact and portable design | Mesh case included for protected transport | 9-volt battery included & required for operation
- Product Dimensions: 9.5 x 7.1 x 2.6 inches
- Item Weight: 13.8 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds
- Manufacturer: InstallMates
- Item model number: NSM1280
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.