Size:Standard Capacity Drill a perfectly centered hole in your blank on your
lathe using this unique lathe chuck. The chuck includes two dedicated 2″ jaws
that will hold your blanks dead-center on the headstock. Place this chuck
containing your blank on your spindle. Mount a drill chuck with your drill bit
into your tailstock and advance the drill into your blank as it spins on your
lathe. The result is a perfect straight hole exactly where you want it.
- Chuck weighs 1.2 lbs., and is 2.5″ in diameter.
- The jaws will secure blanks up to 1″ across, and 4″ long.
- The chuck is pre threaded to 1″ x 8 tpi to match your spindle.
- Includes two tommy bars to tighten and loosen the jaws.
- Part Number: CSCPENCHK
- Item Weight: 1.15 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 4 x 3 x 3 inches
- Item model number: CSCPENCHK
- Size: Standard Capacity
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Included Components: Chuck Body;Drilling Jaws(2);Tightening Bars(2)
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Shipping Weight: 1.15 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- Date First Available: December 11, 2012
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.