Conveniently stores four clarinet/alto sax reeds bull;
reed lay flat against rails bull; rails allow air flow under reed From the
Manufacturer The ReedGard IV holds four clarinet or alto saxophone reeds is
are available in black.The ReedGard family of products offer a great solution
for students, educators, and artists to conveniently and affordably store your
reeds.Since the acquisition of Rico by D’Addario & Co., Rico has strengthened
its position as the global leader in woodwind reeds and accessories. Rico’s
state-of-the-art reed research center in Southern California employs a
collaboration of agronomists, scientists, and musicians to produce top-quality
reeds, including Rico Reserve premium reeds for clarinet and saxophone. Rico
reeds are designed to benefit all levels of musicians, from the beginner to
the seasoned professional. Many of the world’s finest woodwind players perform
with Rico reeds, such as Mark Nuccio, Jerry Bergonzi, Chris Potter, Benny
Golson, Ernie Watts, Bob Sheppard, Henri Bok, Richie Hawley, Eric Alexander,
and many more.
- Conveniently stores four clarinet/alto sax reeds
- Affordably priced
- Comes in black
- Also available in ReedGard II for two reeds
- Also available for Tenor/Baritone reeds
- Item Weight: 1.6 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 0.8 x 0.8 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- Item model number: RGRD4ASCL
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.